Points.

e9john

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just watching TV and on the laptop at the same time and by mistake clicked on the Members dropdown menu, somewhere I've never been before and noted that 17 members are on 113 points at the top of the leader board, who's going to take the lead ?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i find it interesting to see the number of messages and the reaction score ... but even that doesn't get me excited ... i just find it mildly amusing. Stevehose, i see that Markos is closing in on you. a few months ago he sailed past me (the last time i looked) and because of this thread, i see he is now only a few hundred posts behind you.

but seriously, its all about helping people, cheering them on + letting them know when they are doing something good or keeping them from wasting time or money.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Wow you're right, I can't compete with Markos' quality of posts so I'm quite happy for him to slingshot past me and head for planet @HB Chris !

Stevehose, i see that Markos is closing in on you. a few months ago he sailed past me (the last time i looked) and because of this thread, i see he is now only a few hundred posts behind you.

but seriously, its all about helping people, cheering them on + letting them know when they are doing something good or keeping them from wasting time or money.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
naah naah Markos ... its quantity with quality. you may have a lot of posts but i have rarely seen you post for posting sake. you just have a lot to say ... which is generally a good thing

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Points? There are points? Seriously, most of us here just drop in to absorb the knowledge and try to use it for good. If I had any wish, it would be for more members to record what they have done or attempted to do to their E3 or E9 so that the rest of us can learn from their experience. Mike