Potential CS revival?

More Nissan G Coupe

I made the G37 comment a few posts up.. I have been seeing more of them recently. I am not a fan of the grille and headlights., but I must say, the rest of the car seems to echo the graceful lines of the coupe and series that replaced it..

Hugely more attractive than the current crop of over priced, over electrified, flame styled BMWs

S

CS

Hmmm, bmw cs......The only thing this will do for me is make my search for parts on ebay more difficult!!

minor rant...

...well, I for one am confused. The new so called CS is neither a coupe, nor is it sporty.
It may have some athletics, but it will never be raced unless they establish a class for 4-door Berlina's over 4,000 lbs.

This car comes with Columns A,B & C refered to as 4-door sedans, Berline, Berlina, Limousine etc.

The 330 CS was difficult enough to accept but at least it was a 2 door, less than 4,000lbs and with some massaging could be raced. It also had the A,B & C columns unlike the 2800 to 3.0 CS or the 635i.

While we are on this, why not call every BMW with 2 door a CS, the E30 or E21 both had 2 doors, so why not? What about the 2 door E36 variants, why not call them CS coupes as well.

The 840 & 850 are real CS models

Back