Quick Vid

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Those roads are confusing. Maybe if I watch it through a mirror I'd feel less nervous.

Do you have any pics of your dash? What's going on with your cluster?!!

Bwana

Reaction score
Awesome sound! What are you running for the exhaust system? Also, at 1:39, we get a glimpse of the gauges. They are obviously not stock but look excellent, what are they?

gazzol

Reaction score
Marcos and Bwana, guages are stock speedo lit by led's permanently to match the Autometer 60mm water and oil temp guages. there is also a Ecliptech Shift I sequential shift light. The shift light is an awesome piece of kit and is totally user configurable, the best out there! 2" Fuel, revs and volts are in the center console but I am thinking about putting the original rev counter back in the binnacle up top.
Exhaust is Fritz Bitz unequal length headers into a Jaymic center box and a home made rear section into two unknown rear silencers.

Sounds better in this one.

Last edited:

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great video! Thanks for posting. Love how your wife instinctively knows where to put the seat belt before she shuts the door!

foxworth

Reaction score
Excellent vid! Great sounding exhaust system too. Good on the mrs for getting involved ;o)

cheers