Really Misc. Parts FS

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here is what is left of two coupes and three Bavarias. Not much but might be worth taking a look at. I have no idea about prices so correct me if I am off the mark. I have photos I can send immediately if you email to: [email protected] as I still have not mastered the art of posting photos here. Prices are + shipping.

2002 windshield washer bottle, no cap $10.

assorted spark plug caps 2 different colors, some with black rubber caps $1. each

cap for coupe windshield washer bottle free to the first buyer of any other parts. What a deal.

emergency brake boot $15.

assorted black caps, two chrome rings, a dozen phillips screws with flat surfaces $15.

complete 320i ignition harness and switch/barrel with three keys $20.

black plastic "thing" with holes for spark plug wires says BMW in center. about two feet long? $5.

red nine blade fan with clutch. clutch probably does not work $10.

pair, chrome plates for the side of the front seats(the screws above may be for these) good shape $20.

heater/vent control in German good condition $50.

grab handle $10.

3'x6' black world upholstery carpet piece. never used. $20.

original jack $15. expensive to ship perhaps

tool kit, original but damaged, tabs broken of course, some usable parts, you have to see the photos.
no idea about price

Thanks for looking,

Steve

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Steve,

The black plastic six hole spark plug cover is also used for the six d-jet injectors.

i could use the tools. I'm missing a bunch...

Last edited:

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Here is what is left of two coupes and three Bavarias. Not much but might be worth taking a look at. I have no idea about prices so correct me if I am off the mark. I have photos I can send immediately if you email to: [email protected] as I still have not mastered the art of posting photos here. Prices are + shipping.

assorted spark plug caps 2 different colors, some with black rubber caps $1. each

cap for coupe windshield washer bottle free to the first buyer of any other parts. What a deal.

assorted black caps, two chrome rings, a dozen phillips screws with flat surfaces $15.

black plastic "thing" with holes for spark plug wires says BMW in center. about two feet long? $5.

pair, chrome plates for the side of the front seats(the screws above may be for these) good shape $20.

grab handle $10.

tool kit, original but damaged, tabs broken of course, some usable parts, you have to see the photos.
no idea about price

Thanks for looking,

Steve
Hi Steve;
Its been awhile. Can you send me photos of the tool tray for the E9 please. Also I will take the two plates that go on the sides of the front seats.
Let me know the total with shipping and I will send you a check. As far as costs for shipping the jack,if you use the long narrow Priority mail box at the post office that is free it will cost less than any other way. I think it's about $14 any weight any where in the US.
Thankls
Koopman

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi

grab handle $10.

no idea about price

Thanks for looking,

Steve
Hi Steve;
Do you still have the chrome for the sides of the front seats? If so I will take them.
Thanks
Koopman