Rear armrests for sale

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
After searching for long for a pair of rear armrests (black) from a 74/75 model, with the plastic inserts for the belts to slide by, I finally found a pair in blue which I had recovered in black leather since the black vinyl wasn't readily available. Well, only a few days later, a friend came up with an original black pair, without the switch for the rear windows (I have fixed plexiglass) so I grabbed that pair too!
So, the black leather pair/ new, is for sale. I paid €100 for the blue pair, €80 to recover in black leather and €70 for the plastic inserts (NLA) which are new, CAD production. If interested, please pm me for pics.
Keshav
Ps. I didn't get the plastic inserts (used the old ones in case I don't sell the armrests and so save some bucks) so it's just the armrests. They are perfect and new. The inserts I can organize if needed.

Last edited:

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Still for sale. No inserts but the armrests are really perfectly done.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A member mentioned that another person 'bought a whole bunch of arm rests parts/ inserts'. If infact those plastic inserts are available for a resonable price, I'd be interested in a pair to complete the armrests I have for sale.
Thanks