Rear Bumper?

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a company reproducing E9 bumpers?

WTB an E9 silver steel bumper with the black rubber insert ie the European E9 style (not the USA 'steel girder' big bumper version). Want one in NOS quality ideally.

If no one is reproducing these, any thoughts on how hard it would be to source an origional, straight, rear bumper for an E9 RHD? (I want to put on a CSL but I assume all E9 rear bumpers and fitting locations are the same?)

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's a UK city package CSL Rhd, hence I thought they originally came with CS bumpers? Do you know what was different about the CSL rear bumpers?

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am not using the rear bumper off my city pack CSL, I have gone the fiberglass route .0455300743

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Same here,
I have taken both rear and front chrome bumpers off and replaced the rears with a black fibre glass one's

Chrome bumpers are dry stored away,

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Am not selling mine,
Their are afew on eBay for sale from time to time, £600 complete used one's ...not mint ..

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I may be able to get you part way there. I replaced the bumper on my car because the right side was bent. The left side is straight, but had already purchased a complete replacement bumper by the time I figured this out so I just installed the replacement. Cosmetically, the bumper looks good. I had been advised the bumper could be straightened, and I was considering this, but then I found a replacement. Let me know if you might be interested.