• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

Recaptcha

Mmshul

Site Donor
Reaction score
I keep getting this error when attempting to register and or, contacting Admin for CS Registry. I am using Safari, and have deleted cookies, but still get this message.
Any assistance?
Thank you,
Michael Shulman
8956F1D5-EBC0-4889-BD39-D2EF4ECAA9E1.png

Mmshul

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll look into it...
More info...Only twice did pictures appear to ID, such as click the photos with a bus, did that, and still got error message. My wife, in Boston, tried, and same error message. Mostly I am not shown photos, its click on I am not a Robot option only. Anyway, neither of the two are allowing me in.

day66

Reaction score
It's funny I've not had a problem with it before, anywhere. I cannot contact admin though, as Recapta doesn't work.... o_O

Mmshul

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's funny I've not had a problem with it before, anywhere. I cannot contact admin though, as Recapta doesn't work.... o_O
Under the e9coupe.com site, look for administration, you will be able to leave a note informing them of your issue with Registry. I was not able to reach admin under Registry either, because of Captcha.

dang

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm working on it. Hopefully this week will bring a fix...

dang

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Should work okay now, give it a try and let me know if there's any issues...

day66

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for looking into this. I have made it further, it looks like i just need the validation email.

dang

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi, thanks for looking into this. I have made it further, it looks like i just need the validation email.
The validation email worked for me when I tested it. It took a little time but I received it.