Received Calendars - Great Job JH

Dave B

Reaction score
Calendars

My two calendars just reached Scotland ( on Christmas Eve ) - they are fantastic. Thanks again!!

I hope you all have a very nice Christmas time this year. I dont go in for all the PC nonsense, but if anyone is offended by the use of the "C" word, tough! :twisted:

I passed a church today which had a great big banner hanging up outside. It said " Jesus is the reason for the season! " I am not religious either, ( only do church for weddings and funerals ) but thought the banner made some sense....

Antar

Site Donor $
Reaction score
D.C. (originally from Northern California)
Cheers to John Jacobs

That Calendar was one of the highlights of my Christmas. Equally glad that I was able to visit the Jacob household just before the holiday and share a cold one with you while we discuss our love of these old Bimmers. Hopefully, next year after I visit the body shop, my coupe may be nice enough to be in next year's calendar.

Happy New Year to you all,

Antar Johnson

iconoclast6

Reaction score
JJ,

A belated thanks for the great work on the calendars.

For next year, hopefully we'll get started earlier so we can include a short narrative about the cars and their owners...

Chuck

Orangener

Reaction score
After the x-mas holidays (our factory was closed) i have my first working day today.
To gild this bitter pill : Our E9-calendars come with he post :D
Absolutely fantastic, John! Very well done!

Many thanks for all your efforts, from all who have a Calendar now:

Günter, Georg, Kurt, Emmerich (with the BMW 507) and me!

2c20160d8326c3cecdd614c98f4fec70.jpg

b717f775454a37e2a83edade12b43174.jpg

1492d90a3e03dd4db0001b68cd9306c2.jpg