Recommended Upholstery Shops-North SF Bay Area?

Hussar13

Reaction score
I want to replace both the headliner in our '73 3.0 CS as well as have some minor leather work done. Any recommendations out there for good quality shops? Ken Schacht of Teeters Schacht redid our seats front and back in leather three years ago. A fabulous job. He has recently had knee surgery, is unavailable by phone, and I don't know whether he can do the work. If he can, I won't go anywhere else. If he cannot, who else might some of you suggest? Thanks!

BorgBmw

Reaction score
If you don’t mind coming to SF Wally’s Auto Upholstery is good IMO. I had a convertible top installed on an e30, a headliner on a 318, and my headrests on an e3 done. I will have him restuff my e3 seats soon. He has an endless procession of classics in the shop. I think he’s seen and done it all...

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
If you don’t mind coming to SF Wally’s Auto Upholstery is good IMO. I had a convertible top installed on an e30, a headliner on a 318, and my headrests on an e3 done. I will have him restuff my e3 seats soon. He has an endless procession of classics in the shop. I think he’s seen and done it all...

+1 on Wallys. He's done lots of stuff for me. Very reasonable as well.