Red Screwdrivers

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm kind of dissapointed that you failed to mention how I got you a complete set for $150. That was the first and last set I sold for $150. All others were sold for $300 without the tray.
Oh well. If you decide you want to sell one I'm a customer. The 635CSI should have green handle screwdrivers.lack I have one that I had rechromed that I can use as a trade. Sounds like a good deal for me.
Have a great night.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm kind of dissapointed that you failed to mention how I got you a complete set for $150. That was the first and last set I sold for $150. All others were sold for $300 without the tray.
Oh well. If you decide you want to sell one I'm a customer. The 635CSI should have green handle screwdrivers.lack I have one that I had rechromed that I can use as a trade. Sounds like a good deal for me.
Have a great night.

Harry, To whom are you referring, it wasn't me.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Harry, of course I never forgot how you connected me with a CL listing for a tool set for 150.00. I did not want to make other members jealous and I know Bert P. was jokingly upset that we beat him to the listing. You have been my BMW port in the storm...and friend. Guess the next coffee is on me......hell get a latte even.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I’m assuming this is not the correct large screwdriver? Only marking I could find is “Chrome Vanadium” on the shaft.

E8D3B51F-EE24-42F3-969C-6E9FC81259C6.jpeg

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
extra points Stan for those dark pink Berus ...

Jay, the large red screwdriver varies depending on when it was made. the originals had Heyco in raised letters - somewhat different from year to year. later red heycos had heyco printed on the handle (in white) ... these were largely from the e24 / e28 runs. i don't know which the e12's had.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
View attachment 59650 Correct red screw drivers shown

Jay, the large red screwdriver varies depending on when it was made. the originals had Heyco in raised letters - somewhat different from year to year. later red heycos had heyco printed on the handle (in white) ... these were largely from the e24 / e28 runs. i don't know which the e12's had.

Thanks for the offer to trade, Stan, but I'm good. If mine had anything printed, I'm sure the PO polished it away ;)

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Where does the “10,000 volt” reference come from?

They aren't BMW screwdrivers but are same size and shape as our small one, they come up on eBay, don't know who originally used them. They are stamped 10,000 volts and are the same cloudy red/pink color.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And Stan, I’m not trying to drive you crazy but we need to find you the earlier water pump pliers with the smoother embossing on the handle and the spark plug tool with the internal metal clip visible here. :rolleyes:

7ABB583C-3740-4E9D-B713-A74D7ABA22AF.jpeg

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Mot27 cars.
I will start you off with a small collection of E9 tools. I will send you 5 different tools at $6 each and shipping of $7.80 .
I think that's a good deal and a good way to search for the rest of the tools
Thanks