Remembrance

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hard to believe it has already been one year this Sunday that Murray left us. Beatrice recently gave me a few of his keepsakes including the VIN plate from Blumax and I thought it only appropriate to display them with a photo of Murray in one of his jaunty driving poses. He inspired so many of us here on this forum and his spirit lives on every time we fire up a coupe. So, if you can, take a drive or even start your motor and give it a rev or two this weekend in Murray's honor, I'm sure he's listening and would have a comment or two to share. :)

And don't forget to give those you love a hug and a kiss, life is too short. And as Shanon likes to remind us, "Keep on Coupin'!"

Attachments

• IMG_2201[1].jpg
    IMG_2201[1].jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 190

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the blue cloth that Murray sent me is a permanent fixture folded under my e-brake handle, used to tidy up the glass or whatever. can't believe it's been a year.

jmackro

Reaction score
Here's a photo of Murray at the 2012 Desert Classic Concours, just about two years ago. His health was failing then, but I couldn't have imagined that he only had a year left. Yea, life is fleeting.

We haven't forgotten you Murray

Attachments

• Murray at 2012 Desert Classic.jpg
    Murray at 2012 Desert Classic.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 174

shanon

Reaction score
Nice ones.

Not sure if this is the best weekend for taking the coupers out, he might not approve. ;-)
Yes, its finally raining in Northern CA.

RIP

threewebers

Reaction score
Murray

Murray was a really nice,knowledgable guy.. I had a chance to speak with him at Laguna seca one early morning in The BMW corral... Life goes by quick, keep having fun....

Bill King

Reaction score
So Cool

Dear Chris,

This is so nice of you to remember a friend of so many. Im coming into this group a little late to most of you but when I was looking for information about a coupe I saw many "Blue Roads" video's.