Replacement screws?

TomP

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find replacement Stailess oval-head metric screws for the interior, trunk and kick panels?

Tom P

84E24

Reaction score
Screws

I just order some from the dealer. Also, Maximillian has them. View 51-63.

My question is the washer 51 41 7 570 111 is silver. The screws 07 11 9 902 428 are black. Should the screws be silver also?

Thanks,

vraned

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Global Metrics, Inc.
519 Marine View St # J, Belmont, CA 94002
(650) 592-2722

Pretty much exact matches for most e9 interior fasteners. Bring your old stuff so that they can match it up. Worth the trip if you are in the Bay Area. No affiliation, etc.

Honolulu

Reaction score
your friendly local hardware shop

Half a mile away the generic hardware shop has quite a good assortment of nuts/bolts/screws/etc in both SAI and metric sizes, and in SS, steel, brass and plastic.

I think this is sort of a package thing - some stores have it all, and some have nearly nothing. Look around in your neighborhood, you may find the place.

Otherwise, most cities will have a shop or two that specialize in fasteners. Let your fingers do the walking, before you go far offsite to find simple, standard parts.

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I buy most of my metric hardware at Ace. The one near my house has an impressive selection. And, sheet metal screws don't need to be metric... 8)