Replacement sun visor pivots (mounts)

Adam

Reaction score
I have a pair of Jim's awesome sun visor mounts that he powder coated white for me. They are still brand new/never mounted. Alas, I no longer have a coupe in which to mount them, so it's time for them to find a new home. The pair cost me $72.25. I'll let them go for that + $5 to cover U.S. shipping. If it goes out of the U.S., shipping will be more. First PM in my inbox to unequivocally say I'LL TAKE THE SUN VISOR MOUNTS gets 'em.

coupedownunder

Reaction score
I have had made molds and reproduction metal mounts that fit my CS. They may fit others as well (can someone tell me if that is so?)The ywill never break. They are perfect fits. Cast in brass, I may be able to powder coat them in the orginal color. I will be asking $25 each for them if they are infinished, $35 if I powder coat them. They are specific for right or left sides.

I have attempted to place a photo in this message. I would prefer correspondence at the following email address: [email protected].

I want to be doing these in groups. I have some interest already and intend to do a production run at in the third week of July.
Yes please ...count me in for 2 off white (cream) powdercoats please

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi. I would take a pair in black if possible, if not then I would have them painted. Thanks. Keshav

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Paul,

You can also go to the 'inbox' in the upper right corner. Click on that and your 'what used to be' PM window will open. Then, just under the search (which should be below your name is 'start a conversation'. Click on that to send a conversation message, which used to be a Private Message.

Cheers, I'm hopeful I'll be literate with this new site within about 6 months. It is so different from the other marque sites I frequent. But - some good stuff too.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I will say it again:

Jim's last post here was 08-14-2014, you might want to send a PM if you expect to get a reply.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a set sitting in my toolbox. Not for sale, just wanted to let everyone know. LOL

dalli

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to grab a pair of these back in the day.
Only now getting around to installing them!
I am struggling to compress the springs to get the retaining clip onto the end of the bolt.
Can anyone offer me some suggestions on how to get this done?
Thanks
Dalli