RHD CSi FS - UK

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not mine, no affiliation. Seems nice but no engine bay or underneath pics. Curious what UK guys think of the price.

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
They're chancing their arms IMO. It if was a CSL then fine, but for a CSI in the UK, it's at least £70k overpriced. I'm guessing a huge amount invested in the restoration and they are trying to recoup the costs.

day66

Reaction score
From the limited photos it does look significantly better than the usual UK cars, with only the steering wheel looking out of place.

As for price, I hope they get it, but I don't think the market is strong enough to support that price in the UK - if I'm out of touch I'm happy to be corrected!

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting to see wooden upper secion of the dash front trim as in 2000cs or CSL. Was it a standard in RHD cars?

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The stigma of a car with a history of over-asking on price could end up with a license plate that reads “ RNM “

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think a large discount is required. It does look lovely but way too much for my budget. if anyone disagrees, they can have mine for £100k and I will gladly eat my hat.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You’d think that if they spent this much time and money on cosmetic appeal, they would at least put an original steering wheel. Whatever the one on there now is, it looks totally out of place

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Picture 7 shows a white car or such bad photography that it looks white from glare.

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
You’d think that if they spent this much time and money on cosmetic appeal, they would at least put an original steering wheel. Whatever the one on there now is, it looks totally out of place
Agreed, the ati 3 is a gorgeous wheel to use and look at but on an otherwise standard coupe it just doesn't fit in properly