• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

RHD Inka Coupe auction- England

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
NT places need to be booked, to control numbers still I think. Brentford is easy for me to get to though.
Keen to hear about Paul Baker experiences

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bushey Park is quite a journey for me - stupid London is in the way.

but I think that’s going to be the same for all of us.

let me have a think about other places we can meet.

I’ll create direct conversation with you all and we can organise from there (rather than spamming this thread )

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
Depending upon the location I’m keen to join also.
Miight sound crazy, how about central London early on a Sunday morning? That way it will be a similar distance for us all.

Theinkakeeper

Reaction score
@Michael Kaye yep, it’s always tricky with London. Good idea to get the direct conversation going.
@Cornishman I’d be up for an early Sunday morning Central London meet-up. We could do somewhere like Borough Market and grab a coffee afterwards?
Hopefully the weather will be kind to us over the coming months so we can get a few meet-ups organised.
Best,
Ramy

Theinkakeeper

Reaction score
Good morning all, whilst we try and organise a London meet-up, for those based in the SW London area, let me know if you’re up for an early morning drive around Box Hill/Surrey Downs. Just got back from a lovely drive this morning. Great roads and beautiful countryside.

readie

Reaction score
I hope to have mine on the road within the month so count me in...

@inkakeeper - what size wheels are they and what did you do with the suspension ?

Theinkakeeper

Reaction score
I hope to have mine on the road within the month so count me in...

@inkakeeper - what size wheels are they and what did you do with the suspension ?
@readie hi there. It’s on 16’ wheels and has CSL suspension front and rear. Ride height has been lowered too.

BarnE9

Reaction score
@all I’ve added you all (I think) to a conversation.

if you’ve not received an invite, let me know.
I'm definitely up for a London meet. I'm north side (Barnet). Rarely drive into London these days but I thought there was a charge exemption for classic cars over 40 years?

nosmonkey

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll only be able to turn up in my daily driver at the moment
I'm definitely up for a London meet. I'm north side (Barnet). Rarely drive into London these days but I thought there was a charge exemption for classic cars over 40 years?
Literally down the road from me! Ulez exempt on classics, unsure on congestion charge

BarnE9

Reaction score
I'll only be able to turn up in my daily driver at the moment

Literally down the road from me! Ulez exempt on classics, unsure on congestion charge
Whereabouts? I'm pretty much full time working from home at the moment thanks to Covid. If you ever fancy a cuppa and some E9 chat feel free to pm me

nosmonkey

Site Donor
Reaction score
Whereabouts? I'm pretty much full time working from home at the moment thanks to Covid. If you ever fancy a cuppa and some E9 chat feel free to pm me
Palmers Green, I'm in the workshop on Friday if you're about pop over!