Roll Cage

Yes the following do or did
Sparco
Roll Centre
Safety Devices

Other sources include Jaymic in Norfolk UK and Walloth & Nesch in Germany

Malc

Well..............I haven't been able to find one and my brothers and I have looked. So, my brother had a custom CS 4pt bolt-in cage w/ Martini bar built and it has seen 2-3 seasons of VERY active use since. It has been accepted by VARA, HMSA, HSR-West and SCCA Vintage.

We are going to take his out and make a copy for my CS this spring sometime and if there is serious interest, we have considered making a batch.

If interested let me know here and we can possibly work something out.
Cages will be built in Monterey, CA.

-shanon
'70 2800CS

:shock: ..wow really.?! Gonna have to give those folks a call.

-shanon

shanon said:
Well..............I haven't been able to find one and my brothers and I have looked. So, my brother had a custom CS 4pt bolt-in cage w/ Martini bar built and it has seen 2-3 seasons of VERY active use since. It has been accepted by VARA, HMSA, HSR-West and SCCA Vintage.

We are going to take his out and make a copy for my CS this spring sometime and if there is serious interest, we have considered making a batch.

If interested let me know here and we can possibly work something out.
Cages will be built in Monterey, CA.

-shanon
'70 2800CS

I'm very interested because I haven't been able to find anything. PM me with your info and potential pricing

Yes the following do or did
Sparco
Roll Centre
Safety Devices

Other sources include Jaymic in Norfolk UK and Walloth & Nesch in Germany

Malc

Ummm, no, no, and no. They do not have roll cage kits and just in case you didn't see, most of us here are from the US and aren't in a position to send our cars overseas for a cutom roll cage fitment.

Jamic did list them a few years ago, but I don't know if they still do I imagine that they will. Here are the part numbers you will be intrested in.

Part no
CSBD 6590 Roll cage rear removable diagonal LHD
CSBD 6600 Roll cage rear fixed diagonal LHD
CSBD 6520 Roll cage front
CSBD 6530 Roll cage front door bar 1 side
CSBD 6560 Roll cage front (road use only)
CSBD 6570 Roll cage rear (road use only)

Of course these will appear to be quite expensive to you lads over the water due to the currency conversion rate, having said that it may be cheaper than getting one custom made.

I fabricated my own cage it's a 10 point affair so it'll stiffen the car up significantly but I wouldn't fancy doing one again.

Jamic did list them a few years ago, but I don't know if they still do I imagine that they will. Here are the part numbers you will be intrested in.

Part no
CSBD 6590 Roll cage rear removable diagonal LHD
CSBD 6600 Roll cage rear fixed diagonal LHD
CSBD 6520 Roll cage front
CSBD 6530 Roll cage front door bar 1 side
CSBD 6560 Roll cage front (road use only)
CSBD 6570 Roll cage rear (road use only)

Of course these will appear to be quite expensive to you lads over the water due to the currency conversion rate, having said that it may be cheaper than getting one custom made.

I fabricated my own cage it's a 10 point affair so it'll stiffen the car up significantly but I wouldn't fancy doing one again.

I'm sorry but even if this kit is available, the prohibitive costs of shipping it to the US wouldn't make it worth the effort. I would be able to spend this money on a custom cage.

Back