San Diego coupe on the fleabay...

pamp

Reaction score
Someone call PETA

"scalded cats"? OMG Are they faster than a "raped ape"? Cool steering wheel...
999,999 miles? The blumax may question that...

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This will be fun to watch. Is that a leather headliner? Complements the red piping in the seats.
Imagine what our cars are worth if he gets close to $35k! And it still needs paint and who knows what else.

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
I remember this car from Carl's shop. It was sitting in his shop for years. I always admired it. The external mods were a bit more than I would do, but it was not over the top.

jmackro

Reaction score
This will be fun to watch. Is that a leather headliner? Complements the red piping in the seats.
Imagine what our cars are worth if he gets close to $35k! And it still needs paint and who knows what else.

Well, I'm sure you couldn't duplicate this coupe for < $35K by purchasing a good car and having LaJolla Independent - or any professional shop - install comparable modifications. Still, that doesn't mean that this car will command that price on the open market. For the seller's sake, I hope there is a buyer out there who this car's modifications appeal to.

The black headliner doesn't do much for me. Black car, black seats, black headliner, .....

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Darth Vader, your car is ready

The black headliner doesn't do much for me. Black car, black seats, black headliner, .....

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
It appears that it did not sell in the auction.
7 bidders did not make reserve at $16,100 - and it looks like the seller lowered the BIN to $25k