seat bolts

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Alan,

Perhaps if you took the time to describe the item you are looking for, perhaps posting a picture or a drawing or something, we might be able to help you without going through all of this nonsense. I also suggest you read your post before submitting it. Many of us find them challenging to comprehend.

What I get from this post is that you are looking for the bolts that bolt the seat to the car. Is that what you are looking for?

Seat Bolts
been a lot of discussion on these
any around or someone have extras
thanks
alan
[email protected]

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Alan,

Perhaps if you took the time to describe the item you are looking for, perhaps posting a picture or a drawing or something, we might be able to help you without going through all of this nonsense. I also suggest you read your post before submitting it. Many of us find them challenging to comprehend.

What I get from this post is that you are looking for the bolts that bolt the seat to the car. Is that what you are looking for?

Seat Bolts

+1

floridabmx

Reaction score
Alan,

Seat Bolts

Sounded to me like he needed seat bolts before i even opened the thread....