Seeking some NLA parts

Lowell Paddock

Site Donor
Reaction score
E57EA291-FE13-4908-A50A-D2D315138843.jpeg
3E77EABD-0AD0-41D3-BBCE-024E5B67C579.jpeg
6025F037-7410-40D4-8A8C-D984DC5A201A.jpeg
Need some help from this capable crew on the three parts attached: 1) ignition key surround; 2) backside retainer for carpet snaps (need 4) and 3) the small black plastic clip that covers the top of the lower arm of the trunk support.

Thanks for any help!

Lowell

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Lowell, I have the carpet snaps, send me a note. It’s the posts that are harder to find and I have a few of those too.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Can someone please send a photo of the ignition surround. I have so many small parts and clips, etc.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You will need to send Christoph at cs-Werke an E-Mail anyway to check on the shipping price, send him a pic of the key surround and maybe he can get you one. Worth a shot. If Christoph has a source, please share with us.

Lowell Paddock

Site Donor
Reaction score
Keshav,

Christop had three ignition surrounds available (see pic). Because I didn't know which one was right, I bought #2& #3. He still has #1 available, I believe.

My sincere thanks to everyone on this thread for their very helpful assistance. That's what makes this group so terrific. Hope that I can return the favor.

Lowell

Outlook (1).jpg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Lowell,
Brilliant when an ‘out of the box’ idea works out. And yes, this group is phenomenal, to say the least.
Cheers
Keshav