Selling 3.0cs Santa Barbara

Steve H

Reaction score
BMW in SB

in case anyone missed it I also might take a partial trade for around 10k anything considered

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Is this on craigslist? I haven't seen it on there. I'm VERY surprised this car hasn't sold yet. Sure it's an automatic, and the bumpers not desirable, but those items can be remedied in a weekend.

You just need to post many ads on CL as you'll get people flying all over to snap this pup up.

Steve H

Reaction score
BMW in SB

due to a broken ignition switch the car will not be going to Woodley Park, so apologies it will not be there, the part is available from BMW but not till next week .

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
To bring this thread to its conclusion, I was privileged to buy this car from Stephen.

It is a real beauty with very little (if any) visible rust. Of course, you can't truly tell until you put a can opener to it but the car was in storage away from the elements in Central California for a long time so it was very lucky.

First order of business will be to replace the ugly 74 bumpers. At some point, I will want to return it to its original Fjord color. Unfortunately those who did the color change did a fairly thorough job, including door jams, most of the engine bay etc... So I am scratching my head about how I can do this without breaking my modest budget.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Congrats! She looks great!

If it were my car, I'd leave it silver. Fjord blue is so dang common (my car was the darker blue color, but got repainted Fjord) and reminds me too much of my grandmother's cars (all were that color!).

Check e-bay for bumpers, but they can be had brand new though. $$$