Selling the CSL (uk RHD)

marc

Reaction score
Well it has finally got to go....... Just purchased another house, 10 acres of garden . almost on the beach and its the sort of house that may never come up for sale in life time again. Its only the second time its been sold since 1758 but is listed and only has 4 garages. Going to rent my main family residence out and go to sleep with gentle noise of sea wafting through our bedroom window.
It was a toss up between what cars to sell , spent a fortune on the merak and its one of the best, the early midget has been fully restored and I`ve spent a kings ransom on the dino 246 gt (£70k so far...) so the CSL is looking for a new owner.
I have incidentally purchased a E9 CSi to use the new engine and to rebuild into a art calder replica, will keep you guys informed.

will post full details of the CSL over the weekend.
marc

cramsden

Reaction score
is your car still for sale?

Hi, I read your note in the forum. Is the car for sale? Is it in the UK? Can you send me some photos if so? How much is it?
I reallllllllly want one
Thanks
cramsden

marc

Reaction score
Its gone

The csl was sold a few weeks ago along with the rest off my cars with manual gear box`s. It will be missed more than any of my cars, the dino has gone along with the Merak and the 930 turbo. I have keept the old mk 1 midget in the hope that one day I will have enougth strenth in my left side to drive a stick change.
I`m letting all the standard csl bits go to the guy that purchased the car but have a great number of racing type parts for sale including the very special 3.8 engine that has cost nearly £12k to build. As soon as Its had its new bearing and ring put in it will be for sale at a bargin price.
Its not all bad news my health is getting better but will never be what it was due to damage to my heart (acute M.I) but life is good. Currently looking for a new play car (the wife said it can be just one week end car...) and so far have got it down to a Aston Martin Vanquish s, a Mercedes SL65 AMG or a Murcielago e gear.
all the best
marc