should we ID ourselves?

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
Der Gruppe:
We know each other by otherwise anonymous postings of nothing but the most expert advice in our areas of expertise, and sometimes we show pictures of our most beautiful coupes....should we not at this time reveal ourselves with pictures of our countenances, for the hell of it? (If you show yours, I would show mine! )What do you think?

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I imagine there are a few board members that if identified may have to join the witness protection program...

BTW, this is me:

recaro2.jpg

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't look good from any angle. I'm the big guy in shorts, Antar (sorry for outing you) is the handsome fellow.

badges1.jpg

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses so far, gruppe. As promised, I will post a pic of me and my coupe when it stops raining in the Northeast long enough for me to get a decent pic (15 of the last 20 days, soaking rain...)

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
With my better half!

Might as well include the wife you indulges me in my passion. And who also enjoys the coupe comraderie we enjoy in southern Cal as well as returning to the BMW gathering in Monterey and the Festorics at Laguna Seca.

IMG_3325_6_1.JPG

And on the road.

IMG_3318_3_1.JPG

simoniko

Reaction score
Hey

HEY guys , it is obvious that you are using your cameras only for your E9's! We are all not so handsome , but we have beautiful cars ! :)
Give it a try , let us meet eachother virtual here !