Shout out to HBChris

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just wanted to compliment Chris Macha on response time, communication, and descriptive accuracy re: the wiper motor cover I purchased from him. If only every transaction was this smooth...

loloe13

Reaction score
++1

I bought a set of s/s wheel arches from Chris a while back. Although he was actually selling it for a friend of his, he also helped with the packaging, sending and payment on behalf of his friend, and he kept me updated with the progress on a regular base.
The arches were as described and arrived safe to Oz with the good packaging.

Thanks again for your great effort Chris! ;-)

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks for a fast, easy transaction - with installation tips included. Dizzy got here before the car!

jefflit

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I met Mike and Chris for the first time today. Given the depth of their knowledge, I'm sure lots of people already know what great guys they are but they couldn't have been more helpful. Exactly what a hobby like ours needs - enthusiastic owners with great attitudes about the cars and people who own them.

Thanks again for taking the time to bring a new owner up to speed.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Jeff, it was great to meet you. I think you found yourself a really nice coupe! I am sorry I didn't have what you were looking for. Chris and I did find a couple of items for you. Let me know the next time you are in town.

Thank you,
Mike

leonine99

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Agreed, these two are pillars in the Vintage BMW community - very reliable and TRUSTWORTHY - a big deal around here. Hope to see you and your e9 on our SoCal Vintage Drives this summer Jeff

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am sorry to say that I forgot to mention a Great Guy and very Knowledgeable member HB Chris.
He has helped me many times.
Koopman