Show Your... Radio(s)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
W&N sells the security nuts new. Look in the AC section or knobs section. I don’t know where anything is on that site.

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't think I've posted this previously. Here's the Us market Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio that I've secured for The Raven, thanks to @Gary Knox . I still need to rub out the e9 knobs.View attachment 85906

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I have some parts to share, and also some parts I need. The brand new chrome ring (bottom left) is for a euro Frankfurt. And the very used US ring with lever (bottom right) is for a US Frankfurt. I don't need either. If anyone needs them, I'd be happy to send to you. I am in need of two shaft nuts (the two pictured do not thread onto the Frankfurt. If you have a pair, I'd be interested. Thank you.
View attachment 85907
I have them available, I can send them to you. Let me know.

Enoz

kkro

Reaction score
Four radios. Two are working and two are not.

20200606_181400.jpg

This is my current favourite
20200606_182132.jpg

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Since I don't know much about these old radios, maybe someone could educate me on what radio I have? It's a blaupunkt that was refurbished by a local radio shop, but I never took the time to figure out the specifics.

DSC_0236.jpg

IMG_20200405_153835.jpg

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Can I assume that stereo was an option and when did it start? I ask because of the mono speaker behind the wood grill, indicating mono was standard? IDK. Was stereo added by the dealer and not standardized? My 73 Euro has no obvious place for speakers other than the front dash. I have my mono Frankfurt and single speaker just like what came as standard on my 72 Bavaria.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The Orange Parts book shows mono and stereo Blaupunkt and Becker radios and even stereo cassette Beckers. All were dealer installed.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

JamesE30

Reaction score
Didn’t see this exact model posted with chrome buttons. (I have the knobs in a storage box too)

Came from my German ‘75 3.0cs.

It wasn’t hooked up to anything just in there for decoration I guess. I thought the original stickers were interesting

12A0D61C-2AE3-4F87-800F-CBB1BEA4D4EF.jpeg

8FBE55D8-0599-4130-A266-84E8B9585D6E.jpeg

988A864C-25C1-468D-8C43-1D3E996DD2EE.jpeg

43745FB2-633A-4EE5-AB00-044FB3BC096C.jpeg

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
Last edited:

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
I decided to finally take the plunge and get a new radio. I already have an amp. I like the Becker, not sure about the difference between Europa and Grand Prix. I want to set up to work with my amp, with Bluetooth. Not sure if a microphone is an option or not. I have had issues with any in car mics, and ideally prefer the microphone to be used from my iPhone, while speakers in car. Any thoughts are appreciated. Not sure if this unit is still available.

Becker Autosound
www.Beckerautosound.com
Europa stereo fully restored with Bluetooth streaming and rca connection for an external amp $750 plus shipping

Attachments

• Europa II Stereo 6 button front view complete 1c1.jpg
    Europa II Stereo 6 button front view complete 1c1.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 162

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Becker Monza Cassette with BMW knobs and blue tooth purchased over a year ago from Chrome London. The cassette cartridge actually works. The AM will work when I sell the car to some incredibly rich car-guy in the UK. But not here....

Attachments

• IMG_2321 (1).JPG
    IMG_2321 (1).JPG
    363.5 KB · Views: 140

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
I decided to finally take the plunge and get a new radio. I already have an amp. I like the Becker, not sure about the difference between Europa and Grand Prix. I want to set up to work with my amp, with Bluetooth. Not sure if a microphone is an option or not. I have had issues with any in car mics, and ideally prefer the microphone to be used from my iPhone, while speakers in car. Any thoughts are appreciated. Not sure if this unit is still available.

Becker Autosound
www.Beckerautosound.com
Europa stereo fully restored with Bluetooth streaming and rca connection for an external amp $750 plus shipping
The first Becker Europe 2 Stereo radio with 6 pushbuttons came in 1978

Simufly

Reaction score

Becker Autosound
www.Beckerautosound.com

Becker Autosound
www.Beckerautosound.com
no but this is available.