I figure it’s time to log some progress. I have steadily been picking away at projects while trying to find time to drive and enjoy. This week I wrapped up a large looming project that now that it’s complete has completely changed the look of the car. Suspension refresh: Bilstein shocks and struts front and back. CN lowering springs Front and back Camber plates Cleaned and re greased strut mounts. (These were in rough shape when I pulled them off. I'm wondering if they were ever serviced since new. Almost no grease left. After refurbishment they seem to operate almost like new.) Complete rebuild of front end including new control arms and all other bushings, and subframe mounts Cleaned up all wheel-wells and painted, also did a lot of other freshening up. 16" Coupeking staggered Alpina's Up next, actually taking it for a ride! I'm sure their will be a few things needing attention but it was getting late last night as I wrapped up. I'll send a few pic when I get it outside. That said, I went from original 14" wheels, the original springs and shocks/ struts that were shot to this set up along with a fresh set of Coupe King staggered Alpina's. The front spacers were still installed in my car so to say visually the change was dramatic is an understatement! I was surprised how much the rear was sagging from the worn our suspension. Between fixing that and dropping the front the change in look is dramatic and exactly was I was looking for. Some additional commentary about tackeling this project for the first time. All in all it was considerably easier that what I had assumed I was getting myself in to. Like all projects, it’s a slippery slope, I went in wanting to remove the front strut spacers and next think you know I ended up here. The hands down biggest issue I ran into were a few bolts that it seemed like they may never have been removed. These were mainly associated with swapping in control arms and new bushings. All in all I succeeded but it slowed my progress a few times. It was also promising because this car is still very new to me to dig deeper to understand the condition of the car. Thankfully I ran into no rust. I was amazed at how clean the rear shock towers were among other areas. The layers grime also seems to preserve other aspects of the suspension and steering as everything was in good shape with original paint intact in many cases after a bunch of cleaning. PICTURES FORTHCOMING I promise. Lots of progress also made on refreshing most of the interior, getting the pleasure of putting in a new clutch master and slave, etc. Thanks to many on the forum for the guidance and tips on this phase of the project especially Gary Knox who offered some great step by step instruction.