Silver 72 3.3 csi on eBay- Tis the season -

stig

Reaction score
Again, not mine, but here's another eBay coupe. 5 coupes listed on eBay now-

The poor pictures look like they were taken with a cellphone. Listing says it was a San Francisco firefighter owned car for 20+ years- A new coat of silver paint, but no discussion of rust repairs, rust already bubbling up through new paint & carpets were done 3 years ago, some mechanical work over the last 2 years.

Nothing about the 3.3 engine & 5 speed transmission.

VIN#:2250204

Anyone familiar with this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-...Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ab1aec408#ht_723wt_1167

Last edited:

TravL350

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know we have seen this one before...remember the jagged rectangular hole that is cut out beside the windshield wiper motor?

labcars

Reaction score
I know we have seen this one before...remember the jagged rectangular hole that is cut out beside the windshield wiper motor?
I'm sure I'm missing something, but I don't see what you mean in the ebay pics. Are there other pic's of this car? I seem to remember it being talked about sometime ago, but can't be sure. Thanks

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
last picture, lower right corner by the gasket, you can see the hood cable pipe passing through under it

labcars

Reaction score
Stevehose and kwyjibo,

As always, you guys and this forum answers every call!! Thanks, saves me a trip.

nealf

Reaction score
this one is

right in my backyard but never seen it or heard about it and I have a pretty good grasp of most cars in my area. In fact we rally quite often...

nf
'70 2800CS
'72 Tii

66toaster

Reaction score
our local e9

I'm very near Ambler too. I can look at it if anyone is interested, but judging by Kwyjibo's review, doesn't seem to be necessary.

ny30cs

Reaction score
Silver 3.0CS in PA

I actually went with a certified check to buy this car. I came home on the train.....The owner neglected to mention that it was once Blue. He said he had no idea. I showed him the entire trunk area is still blue under the covers. It was rusty and the interior is tired. Lots of aftermarket wiring and a scary job of it. Looks great from 20 feet.......Just don't get too close........