So Cal Craigslist

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looks like a fun CSLesque hot rod project.... too bad it's a slush box with power windows and sunroof.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And seller is trying to sell his car in the Auto Wheels and Tires category?

Good luck with that......

jmackro

Reaction score
Pictures appear to have been taken in California: notice the eucalyptus trees and what seem like California plates on the adjacent cars. And there are no alligators in the pictures! Seller could have retained his Miami area code cell phone when he moved to Malibu or be bicoastal. But placing the ad in the Auto Wheels and Tires category is kind of lame, though remember, this is Craigslist not Sothebys.

The interior wood trim looks decent, but I hate those "push button" seats.

Last edited:

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Pictures appear to have been taken in California: notice the eucalyptus trees and what seem like California plates on the adjacent cars. Seller could well have a cell phone with a Miami area code. But placing the ad in the Auto Wheels and Tires category is kind of lame, though remember, this is Craigslist not Sothebys.
I agree about the cell number. People tend to keep their cell number when they move.

The ad in Wheels and Tires is great for the potential buyers that see the ad since few will. ;)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just click the "Report" button to report the duplicate to the moderator - don't assume that he reads every post in every thread. In the meantime, edit the message to delete the text.

But I do read everything. If I want to strut my knowledge on BaT I need to read all things e9 from all sources. I do this while my e9 rots in the garage. :D

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This ad has been up for a few week. Looks like it is worth a look IMO.

When I first saw the ad, I was certain that it belonged to @‘69 2800cs

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
BUT, as a Miami native, it's one of the sketchiest used car markets in the country....by far. No hate here as it's my home town but facts are facts...;-)
Agreed. I've lived in South Florida for over 40 years. The place is full of people with lots of cash and like to show others how "rich" they are by what they drive.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Agreed. I've lived in South Florida for over 40 years. The place is full of people with lots of cash and like to show others how "rich" they are by what they drive.
I'm having a hard time connecting the dots here. How do a bunch of rich people showing off by driving expensive cars make South Florida one of the sketchiest used car markets in the country?

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time connecting the dots here. How do a bunch of rich people showing off by driving expensive cars make South Florida one of the sketchiest used car markets in the country?
There are a bunch of fancy used exotic car dealers in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. Whether they are sketchy is not known by me. So my dots really don't connect. As Emily Latella said, Never mind".

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
BUT, as a Miami native, it's one of the sketchiest used car markets in the country....by far. No hate here as it's my home town but facts are facts...;-)
There was a tv reality show about that. Some bald guy with big mustache and his trophy silicon wife running expensive used car business. Forgot the name...