SOLD: New rubber seals - rear windscreen, doors l + r

Dlc

Well-Known Member
Site Donor
Messages
466
Reaction score
386
Location
Austria
Dear E9 friends,

I have a set of newly acquired seals (from Stefan Ries) for sale, as I no longer need them:

1 x Rear window – EUR 120
1 x Left door and 1 x Right door – EUR 220 each - all parts included as per pictures
Part Nr 51716754282 and 51716754283

plus shipping from Austria.

Brand new, in original packaging, never used or installed. Age <12 months, mint condition.
If interested, please send me a message.

Thanks
Dominik
 

Attachments

  • Heckscheibendichtung.jpg
    Heckscheibendichtung.jpg
    702.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Türdichtung li re.jpg
    Türdichtung li re.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Türdichtungen_2.jpg
    Türdichtungen_2.jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Türdichtungen_3.jpg
    Türdichtungen_3.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I’m in. I want them.
Ship to England or USA- whatever is easiest for you.

Thank you!

Wise, PayPal, Venmo?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dlc
Back
Top