Somebody Kill Me!

shanon

Reaction score
....I kinda like it.

Could make a cool/unique/fun shop/dog hauler. I like that the tail gait actually works.

not sure about $10K though.........

FlyWulf

Reaction score
Huh?

It is unique. And would be a good conversation piece a any meet. But the thrill has obviously worn off pretty quickly, leaving me with the nagging question. Now what?

10K.....not here

Ed

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
-shrug-

Why not post pictures of Charles Barkley and THEN do some trash-talkin?

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Since there is no shortage of 2002s why not. I take my CSi to driver's schools and I wish I had some of those performance options. And I would not have to drive to the track on my track tires.
Still crazy after all these years.

kwyjibo

Site Donor
Reaction score
Are you enjoying the sahara 2800CS John?
Got a white 1974 that just fell in my lap....I mean driveway.
If you would like to post new thread saying it is available...no affiliation.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/1685622508.html
Evan 650-307-2251

So, is my reading of this correct? Are you suggesting to the OP that he should start a new thread for a car that you are selling? Is the implication that because you didn't start it on your own behalf that its more credible?
Not trying to pick an online fight, I guess that I am just wondering why you don't start it yourself as many other people do when they're selling something in the "classifieds" section.

bmw art car

Reaction score
makes sense to me

After the 2002 El Camino caused such consternation on both sides of approval and disdain (kinda dig it myself and the workmanship look good) here's taking it to the next level by someone that loves the marque.

http://www.britishv8.org/Other/MikePugh.htm

we all know about how good english cars are, as far as mechanics and electrical things is concerned...
btw... wanna know why they like drinking warm beer in england?
because lucas makes refrigerators , too:mrgreen:

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
No bids at 8500...maybe start at no reserve. If you forget its a pick up truck ...it looks very nice, specially the front and engine. If I ever move to one of those states that foreign cars are not welcomed...this might just be the right vehicle to have. It certainly bridges the gap between a european car and "MADE IN THE USA".
abe