Southeast Sharkfest 2022 - Celebrate the E9!

xing6666

Reaction score
Hi All!

As of two days ago, registration went live for Southeast Sharkfest 2022, to be held in Chattanooga, TN on the weekend of April 21st. This is our first year back since our pre-pandemic 2019 event and we are so looking forward to welcoming the family once again.

To my knowledge, Southeast Sharkfest is the only show in the country that specifically honors the E9 with a designated concours class. Hopefully those who have been can attest to the quality of the event. We really hope to see a great showing from the granddaddy of our big coupe lineage.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at kai@bmwsharkfest.org or visit the website at www.bmwsharkfest.org. Can’t wait for spring! :)

B0ADB7F8-689F-4556-AF12-42837BF1567D.jpeg

37168030-4C34-4C93-BCDF-8C9210764D42.jpeg

A48761DE-697A-4FE1-854C-D22BF836A428.jpeg

xing6666

Reaction score
Wish I could attend sometime. Legends of the Autobahn has a dedicated e9 class including its predecessor events.
And we would very much love to have you.

I stand corrected… reading back that does seem like a pompous assumption. I guess we’re not that special after all. ;)

My wording should have been - ONE of the few.

hans3

Site Donor
Reaction score
What's the best area hotel for 1-car trailer parking? The host hotel has a multistory garage as I recall. One can scour Google maps for hotel parking layouts, but I'm guessing someone already knows of good options.

xing6666

Reaction score
What's the best area hotel for 1-car trailer parking? The host hotel has a multistory garage as I recall. One can scour Google maps for hotel parking layouts, but I'm guessing someone already knows of good options.
You are correct that the parking garage for the host hotel is a multi-story lot. As we always have people who trailer, I’m working with the city to secure on-street parking for trailers at metered spots across the street from the host hotel. If that does not work out, there are several ground-level private lots around the hotel so we may be able to work something out with them as well. I’ll have updates on a solution for this as we get closer.