Special trunk badges 3,5 and 3,6, last run

arnie

Reaction score
Hi guys,

allthough it really wasn't my plan, I did another and really very last set of handmade 3,5 - badges.

This time unfortunantely the chrome surface is not perfect for more or less every piece.

Number 1 in my pictures is quite nice, rather perfect chrome surface. Same condition for number 2 with a tiny flaw at the upper part of the "3". Number 3 and 4 are also quite nice, with minor defects.

Embleme 1.jpg

Number 5-7 are nice from 5m away. :) Some more areas with defects inside the chrome surface.

Embleme 2.jpg

Number 8 and 9 are very special, because they are saying "3,6". I did overall 3 of them, because the one, that I planned to do, didn't come out as nice as expected. It was a special order from a forum member and because I didn't want to deliver a second 2nd choice quality, I redid this badge. And to be secure, I did another 2. This 2 came out real nice, with a flawless chrome surface. So the 3rd is allready sold and on the way to the states.

The other 2 are available.

Embleme 3.jpg

Number 8 is the nice one, number 9 is thedescribed first one with the surface defects.

Prices:

Nr.1: 120,- $$
Nr.2: 110,- $$
Nr.3 and 4: 90,- $$
Nr.5,6, and 7: 60,- $$
Nr. 8: 150,- $$
Nr. 9: 80,- $$

plus shipping. Bad thing is, that delivery rates rised to 20,- $$ (without insurance or tracking option) or 40,- $$ (with insurance and tracking).

If somebody is interested in detailed pictures of each badge, just let me know the eMail address.

I'll update the list of available pieces after each purchase. So first to come, first to get ....

Greets

Ingo

Dixon P

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi guys,

allthough it really wasn't my plan, I did another and really very last set of handmade 3,5 - badges.

This time unfortunantely the chrome surface is not perfect for more or less every piece.

Number 1 in my pictures is quite nice, rather perfect chrome surface. Same condition for number 2 with a tiny flaw at the upper part of the "3". Number 3 and 4 are also quite nice, with minor defects.

View attachment 60819

Number 5-7 are nice from 5m away. :) Some more areas with defects inside the chrome surface.

View attachment 60820

Number 8 and 9 are very special, because they are saying "3,6". I did overall 3 of them, because the one, that I planned to do, didn't come out as nice as expected. It was a special order from a forum member and because I didn't want to deliver a second 2nd choice quality, I redid this badge. And to be secure, I did another 2. This 2 came out real nice, with a flawless chrome surface. So the 3rd is allready sold and on the way to the states.

The other 2 are available.

View attachment 60821

Number 8 is the nice one, number 9 is thedescribed first one with the surface defects.

Prices:

Nr.1: 120,- $$
Nr.2: 110,- $$
Nr.3 and 4: 90,- $$
Nr.5,6, and 7: 60,- $$
Nr. 8: 150,- $$
Nr. 9: 80,- $$

plus shipping. Bad thing is, that delivery rates rised to 20,- $$ (without insurance or tracking option) or 40,- $$ (with insurance and tracking).

If somebody is interested in detailed pictures of each badge, just let me know the eMail address.

I'll update the list of available pieces after each purchase. So first to come, first to get ....

Greets

Ingo

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ingo have you found a way to keep them from breaking? i just unpacked the one i bought from you a long time ago ... it was broken in half. i guess i should have checked it when it arrived - seemed very well packaged ...

no worries, not asking you to replace it ... just curious if that is a rare case or something that just happens. they are quite heavy and the finish is quite good. it broke between the 3 and the period where the metal is thin. i might try to glue it together and install ... or just put my NOS 2800 cs badge on.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
thanks Ingo, my coupe should be painted soon ... we will see if we can make the one i have work. will talk soon,
scott