Spring Vintage Rally and Watkins Glen

Jonathan

Reaction score
I have scheduled the Spring Northeast Vintage Car Rally for Saturday May 10th. As was the case from our 11/3 Fall vintage rally (see NealF's 11/4 thread with some fantastic photos!) the rally will be held near the Philly region so we can get as many NYC and DC regional Coupe owners to attend as possible. The rally is also open to any pre-'75 BMW owners (and we know of two 507 owners who we are trying to persuade to join in) so we are expecting many 2002 and E3's to join in as well. As time draws near I will update all of you with the route (and I'm certainly open to suggestions).

Also, I know that many of us want to go to O-fest in Watkins Glen and BillR has mentioned that he is staying at the Colonial Inn so I wanted to hear back from as many of you as possible who might want to attend O-fest so I can try to reserve a block of rooms at the Colonial Inn or some other nearby hotel. The dates I'm going to reserve are Thursday night 9/25 through Saturday night 9/27. So please reply back and let me know. More cars=more fun!

Finally, I want to wish all of you a Happy Holiday as I'm sure that many of you reading this thread are taking a well deserved break--and some of you in warmer climates might be lucky enough to be Couping right now! Drive safe and be well...

Jonathan