Start and costs of partial restoration of E9

I am not sure the offset on 15" Alpina is doable on the e9. I think they came from the late 80's - early 90's?

the wheels are 7.5" wide and appear to have an offset of 16 ... which would be close to half way between the offset for staggers ... would it not?

the wheels are 7.5" wide and appear to have an offset of 16 ... which would be close to half way between the offset for staggers ... would it not?

I have 15x7 ET11's on my coupe. These are .25" wider than mine and .2" more inward. I think the outside would be fine, but I'm not sure how much room there is on the strut. I'd imagine that they fit just fine.

Hey guys,

received some pictures from the garage that I would like to share with you. The part that was totally rusted (read the recent post) couldn't be found so they had to make it + 250 EUR (with chroming) to the costs. See how it looks.

250 euro w chrome is very good. Here just the chrome would cost $75-$90.
Tell them to make a couple more sets and I'll buy a pair.
John

Folks, thanks for all the posts.

Markos, dont know anything about that overspray, but I guess I can blame the French for it:)

Bfeng - please check your private messages.

Regarding the wheels - I decided to go for them. 15" alpinas should look good on it.

Gentlemen,

I've looked on the forum and found that if I want to put those Alpinas on my e9 (the size for all of them is 7,5x15 ET 15) do I need to roll the front lips, is that true?

Last edited:
Some update.

Car is ready for the new paint job (pictures attached - let me know what you think). Back seatbelts are installed. Alpina 15" are restored and awaits the new tires. Bad thing is that they didn't understood that I want the inner center painted in black but maybe its not too late yet...we'll see.

Question - if I want to buy those small black center cups - are they all the same size?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 121
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg