steering wheel For Sale

coupedownunder

Reaction score
For Sale , As new, only purchased as NOS in November 2015, and driven 4 times...only selling as I have fitted a 380mm Petri.... I paid a premium for this wheel as it is a Nardi Classico Mahogany 380mm from Nardi Germany.. has German approved hub with self cancelling tab "built in "...BMW horn button.. Booklet of Authenticity (in German) ... This is the real deal thick alloy/wood... not the cheaper fakes and crummy bosses getting around with need for adapters (and no cancel on the turn signals etc) bolt on in 5 minutes and u are done ... It is actually a sturdier wheel than the Petri's are.. $795 US + postage ,

Attachments

• Nardi wheel 001.jpg
    Nardi wheel 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Nardi wheel 002.jpg
    Nardi wheel 002.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Nardi wheel 003.jpg
    Nardi wheel 003.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 163

Aussiecsi

Reaction score
For Sale , As new, only purchased as NOS in November 2015, and driven 4 times...only selling as I have fitted a 380mm Petri.... I paid a premium for this wheel as it is a Nardi Classico Mahogany 380mm from Nardi Germany.. has German approved hub with self cancelling tab "built in "...BMW horn button.. Booklet of Authenticity (in German) ... This is the real deal thick alloy/wood... not the cheaper fakes and crummy bosses getting around with need for adapters (and no cancel on the turn signals etc) bolt on in 5 minutes and u are done ... It is actually a sturdier wheel than the Petri's are.. $795 US + postage ,

Mark, that's a very, very nice Nardi ...you're photographic skills have improved too :lol:. I will be in Bali next weekend so will buy a lottery ticket before I go ...you never know !

coupedownunder

Reaction score
off to Bali, the life of the rich and famous!! have fun... this wheel would be the finishing touch to that handsome chariot of yours!! Probably appreciate with the car...how much more salesmanship can you cope with ?:)