Stuff for sale and wanted

lsquaredb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Here are some items for sale. Prices include shipping in the US.

NOS Black hood grills $100 each. I have 2 left, 1 right.

NOS Black fender grills $50 each. I have four left, 2 right.

Used black kidney grill with 10 aluminum bars $100. The anodizing is oxidized and there are a few scratches, but no major dents. Nicer than the one on ebay recently. I can post photos in the morning.

Used single piece tool tray with screw. Not broken. $50

I'm looking for these for a 1970 2800CS:

Electric window gearbox in good shape.

Heater fan and motor, not cracked.

Rear fog lamp that hangs under bumper.

I'm open to trades. Thanks.

Leonard

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Leonard,

Dibs on the kidney grille. I have been looking for a friend for a few months! I'll shoot you a PM.

Edit: He said he definitely wants it if it's in fair shape.

Last edited:

zak2002

Reaction score
what do mean by gearbox? Motor? rear window? the front window motor out of an E-28 works great for the rear windows with some minor fabrication

lsquaredb

Reaction score
what do mean by gearbox? Motor? rear window? the front window motor out of an E-28 works great for the rear windows with some minor fabrication

Just the gearbox that is used with a sardine can motor. I think the front and rear gearboxes are the same. It's got a white nylon gear and a brass worm inside. Another member lent me a gearbox, and I have to get him another one.

lsquaredb

Reaction score
Can you send picture's of under bumper fog light to [email protected] Thanks Tim
I don't have a picture because I'm looking for one of these. From memory, it's chrome housing with a red lens and hangs from the bumper next to the left underrider. It rectangular with rounded corners and the lens is perhaps 1.5" x 3.5". That's just a guess because I haven't seen one of these in 30 years.

zak2002

Reaction score
Just the gearbox that is used with a sardine can motor. I think the front and rear gearboxes are the same. It's got a white nylon gear and a brass worm inside. Another member lent me a gearbox, and I have to get him another one.
I'll look around and see if I have one

lsquaredb

Reaction score
The kidney grill and one set of hood and fender grills are taken. The remaining right side hood grill might be taken.