Such a neat site

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Short Wave radio is pretty well done, killed by the internet. You can still pick up Chinese propaganda however. But this site is a nice relief if you are sick of watching domestic cable TV (Which I never watch) and are a fan of Radio. Click a Green dot ...and you are there. Zoom out and rotate around the Globe.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Amazing!!! Any radio station, no matter how small is at the click of a dot on the map. I gave up on my beautiful Zenith Transoceanic in the leather case long ago. A beautiful piece of early radio technology. But another thing doomed by the internet.

I am off to listen to a 50's rock and roll station somewhere in the wilds of Canada.

Thanks, Nicad

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I often fall asleep with music on. I think i'll try Malawi tonight. Hoping to be the 5th caller at some station's contest somewhere.

Last edited:

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
I got a connection through my iPhone, but it says "not secure." Is this something to worry about?

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
Checked with wifey who is the expert around here, she says " not secure" means your device can easily be hacked into. She tends to be a little hyper about such things...maybe it's just my device which needs VPN or something?

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think you are not suggested to input financial info or password info on a "Not Secure " site. I figure I have been dragging imbedded bad guys forward in every new computer I have bought since my time on Napster.