superb period correct seat belts from UK

inovermyhead

Reaction score
Hi DQ, do you have any more detailed information on how you mounted your attachment on the B post, a detailed description and more photos would be much appreciated.

Cheers. John

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
you might want to notice that the mounting brackets for the rear armrests top mount. the '74 seat belt inertia wheel mount interferes with the pre '74 mount for the armrest

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
More feedback.
These guys did my '55 Sunbeam. I was 100% happy with the work, but it was expensive. I did a similar installation in my xk120 for about 1/3rd the price, but my labor is free. Anyway, I would recommend them without reservation if you just want to write a check and get the car back done right.

Jihn Feng

daddywad

Reaction score
Hi all, for the record, my inertia reel is fitted behind and under the REAR armrest. the belt comes from its concealed position up to a guide on the wooden section of the rear window trim. Then down to an anchor point on the inside sill just in front of the rear seat little bulkhead.

just pull on the buckle and pull it over you and then clip it into the fixed receiver by the handbrake

mark

jvrenaudon

Reaction score
Seat belt fixing points

I am pleased that Mark pointed this out as the location points are as his on my 2285295 and 4350022, both RHD examples from October 1972 and December 1973, respectively. In fact, come to think of it, the inertial reel has been hidden beneath the rear window mounting frame on all RHD models I've seen or am I missing something? This said, DLQ, this is an impressive solution to an ever-neglected aspect of our cars. Best and seasonal wishes to all. John.

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
These look great, and are down the road from me as well which is a big bonus!

May have to investigate further as my resto goes on.