Tapatalk

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is a placeholder thread for any questions about Tapatalk. A big thanks to @dang for working diligently to track down a vulnerability that is affecting users financially (by way of WTB scams!).

For those of you who have grown accustomed to Tapatalk, I think you will find that the standard mobile experience with our forum software is quite pleasant.

Note the lightning bolt at the top for all *new content. You will also find that things resize well in mobile. I post 90% of my messages from my phone. That is where the pictures are. :D

13FA3DB2-2764-4A93-AC73-2EBAEA1F4BAC.jpeg

If anyone has any mobile tips and tricks to help our Tapatalk kin with change management, please chime in.

dpdapper

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Markos, for the last couple of days I’ve been getting an error message when trying to view posts: Tapatalk add-on version error. It may affect some app features in this forum. Please inform the forum admin to complete the installation.

Thanks for all the work you do to keep things running.

David

PS I continue to use Tapatalk because I subscribe to another forum that’s also available on Tapatalk and it allows me to see posts and notifications for both forums (fora?) in one place.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to get Tapatalk working for this forums?

Was installed for many years but we had a security problem with it last year and it was removed. This forum software has a better than average mobile display so it works for most everyone.

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
No problem, I totally understand. Is there any other alternate mobile apps that are anyone can recommend or is it browser all the way now?

BTW Thanks again for all your hard work

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
No worries, its been a while since I've been using the same technology as everyone else as normally 2-3 steps behind. Will have to see if they have netscape for android to maintain my status quo :)