Thanks Markos

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mark really helped me out with a wiper transmission from his parts car. A part I really needed at a fair price and quick delivery.

EJ333

Reaction score
Marcos sent me an e9 trunk lid ( boot) via Greyhound. He is a good communicator that gave an accurate assessment of the lid, and wrapped it very securely with foam on all four corners and a solid board of foam to boot (couldn't help myself). Even though I believe it cost him a bit more to send it than he originally quoted, he absorbed the cost. A true gentleman and a great asset to this forum.:p

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Part was maybe even better than I thought it would be. He made a fair deal with me. Great communication and I had the part within 3 days of paying him

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Markos was so kind to go through the effort of shipping those parts to me
was to help a friend that was in need of them
they made a lovely present today at lunch time :)
thank you Markos

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mark was kind enough to sell me a spare wiper arm, and went above and beyond to create a template for the missing air foil. The price was fair, item was packed well and arrived safely. I look forward to fabricating a new stainless steel air foil for this arm. Thank you Mark!

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Markos sold me a nice set of Style 5 wheels. Condition as described and prompt delivery. Great transaction.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
I agree, Mark is a great guy to work with!! He got me out of a jam last year helping me out with a wiper arm assembly.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I concur. Mark also helped me with a wiper arm, and some introductions to other members. I love the comradery of the forum!