The GREAT dave v. in nc

Tomme9

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just wanted to recognize member David V. for his help and great service providing some pretty hard to come by parts. Great communication throughout (and his packaging skills are unmatched! :)
Thx again, David

Attachments

• pkg.jpg
    pkg.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 178

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Received the center grill today from dave v. in nc. Better than described and pictured. :) Now I have to make the rest of the car look as good as the grill

Thanks, Dave!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Merged great feedback on @dave v. in nc. When looking for threads to merge, I found countless feedback threads on other sellers issued by Dave. This tells me a few things.

• @dave v. in nc is a great buyer
  • Dave regularly provides positive feedback on great sellers.
  • Dave - you need to buy less and sell more :D

Last edited:

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dave was a tremendous help to me in my search for some replacement wiper arms. Very transparent about price and shipping, even trying to find a second set from an NK that was near him. I would happily buy from him again.

Ed Z

Laldog

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would like to thank Dave in NC for his outstanding service and assistance during a recent purchase.

The parts I received were better than described, exactly what I was looking for and arrived in a very timely fashion.
He was prompt, direct, and very clear in all his communication with me.

Despite the large size and awkward shape of one of the items, (rain gutter) shipping was reasonable, quick and effortless.
The effort and care he extended packaging up the items ensured that they arrived undamaged.

Finally, the price I paid was very reasonable (WAY less than what new would have cost) and considering the amount of time Dave spent just packaging up the items, it was very reasonable.

Thanks again Dave.

E30_Doc

Reaction score
Just looking to bump this up. I had another great experience with Dave. He found me a hard to find part, in better than expected condition, packaged up and shipped in quick order. I'm very pleased! Thanks again!

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Basically, Dave is a Prince. He cares about these cars and he cares about our/his fellow E9 owners. He is what defines this forum.

TedS

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Another happy buyer. Items carefully packaged and shipped immediately. Arrived in better condition than described at a very reasonable price.
Very much appreciated.

boonies

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Adding my voice to the crowd!

Dave responded to my WTB for a right side mirror and he had both a new and used item. I chose the used and it arrived looking better than I anticipated and Dave followed up to make sure it was what I expected!

Thank so much Dave!

bavaria

Reaction score
Dave shipped me a pair of front grilles that are in great shape and arrived quickly, well packed and packaged. A pleasure to deal with, you are in good hands with Dave!