The Senior Six Registry

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So, I was wondering, what is the deal with this? About a year and a half ago when I bought my E3, I could have sworn I sent $25 to the address on the site to get involved with it. I don't recall ever hearing back from anyone. No link to any newsletters etc. Has anyone else had this happen, are they still around?

And I assume Erik Vaughn Aasland is on this site or somebody knows him. I may know Erik through here but not sure what Moniker he uses. It's really no big deal, I was just curious if anyone is getting the online newsletters etc. I could have not sent the money too, I really can't remember at this point but I swear I did. I don't really care about the $25 just wondering if that is a source of information that people here still use etc. Thanks for any input, by no mean is this meant to bad mouth the site or anything, just wondering what the deal is.

restart

Reaction score
There are a few old timers from ssr around here.
That forum hasn't been active in quite a few years. Good times. Offend and horrify!
I have a complete set of the snail mailed out newsletters I may scan some day, if no one beats me to it.

Dowst

Reaction score
You're not the first to wonder what happened--I sent out a feeler to the SSR contact email a year ago with no response. Too bad really, seems like it was a trip.

If anyone has the time to scan and upload the newsletters, there are many of us out here who missed the SSR boat, and would love to have the material.

I can't be alone in thinking that despite its immense utility, the internet and its groups, forums, connections seem to be of a considerably lesser quality than what a printing press could produce.

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
So, I was wondering, what is the deal with this? About a year and a half ago when I bought my E3, I could have sworn I sent $25 to the address on the site to get involved with it. I don't recall ever hearing back from anyone. No link to any newsletters etc. Has anyone else had this happen, are they still around?

And I assume Erik Vaughn Aasland is on this site or somebody knows him. I may know Erik through here but not sure what Moniker he uses. It's really no big deal, I was just curious if anyone is getting the online newsletters etc. I could have not sent the money too, I really can't remember at this point but I swear I did. I don't really care about the $25 just wondering if that is a source of information that people here still use etc. Thanks for any input, by no mean is this meant to bad mouth the site or anything, just wondering what the deal is.
The best way now is the facebook group;
The Senior Six Registry.

tspot100

Reaction score
i was also a member of the SSR.
anyone remember INAS? "its not a series" dedicated to E3's
still have many of the little pamphlets they sent out. articles but most importantly, a classified section! pre internet remember..

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
i was also a member of the SSR.
anyone remember INAS? "its not a series" dedicated to E3's
still have many of the little pamphlets they sent out. articles but most importantly, a classified section! pre internet remember..
I don’t remember that one but I do remember “ Bavaria Defense Mechanism”
Cool article on Al Taylor there also.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The best way now is the facebook group;
The Senior Six Registry.
Oh good to know but since I'm not on Facebook I guess that won't do me much good. Funny, I forgot all about that, I posted that a while ago.