The Vintage 2019 Photos.

Mpower5266

Reaction score
This was my first time at The Vintage and I am already excited about next year. I took my 2002 this year but I hope my dad and I can take the e9 and 02 next time. I took a ton of photos but somehow while chatting with all e9 owners about their cars and my project I neglected to shoot a lot of them. Anyway here is the album and I hope you enjoy.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmDC2fBf

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Enjoyed spending some time with you and your dad. Happy that the bumper found a good home. I'll PM you about the other parts we discussed soon.
Pictures were excellent, especially Don's Bauer (like a Jeopardy category...). Probably the best one I've ever seen, and the first black on black car that I would want to own. I seldom use the word stunning, but it was. And Tim (is that right...?) from Greenville's sophomore season with the formerly Nightblue now Schwartz 73, had the best smelling Cardinal interior in the world; great job all around in twelve months. I missed alot of folks, but a great show top to bott.

Mpower5266

Reaction score
Enjoyed spending some time with you and your dad. Happy that the bumper found a good home. I'll PM you about the other parts we discussed soon.
Pictures were excellent, especially Don's Bauer (like a Jeopardy category...). Probably the best one I've ever seen, and the first black on black car that I would want to own. I seldom use the word stunning, but it was. And Tim (is that right...?) from Greenville's sophomore season with the formerly Nightblue now Schwartz 73, had the best smelling Cardinal interior in the world; great job all around in twelve months. I missed alot of folks, but a great show top to bott.

Great to meet you too.