The Vintage Asheville

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You won’t regret attending, great turnout of vintage BMWs and generally a lot of coupes with great owners. Did I use great too many times? A sign of the times.

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I've been every year for 15 straight years.
Of course it's not far from me.
It's more like a Cars & Coffee. Just a lot of great and interesting cars just don't bring an E36. Big joke.
You'll make great friends their, drink a lot of beer or your choice and have great memories.
Many coupes attended usually at least 4-5 but sometimes as many as 10-12.
Now that mine is back on the road I should have an East Coast Coupe meet at the Vintage. Interested?

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Have been going since 2011. Solid 2 day drive from the Perpetual Winterlands of Maine.

It has grown considerably since moving to Asheville more than doubling in size due to the size of the show venue in Hot Springs or this Fall in Burnsville.
The camaraderie and friendliness make it a 4 day BMW Fest where everyone gets along. There are 2 rules. Don't be a jerk & the show is limited to only Vintage BMWs as determined by the organizer Scott Sturdy. Unwritten rule is 1989 cutoff yet includes all E30s. All the info you need is on the website: http://www.atthevintage.com/lodging/

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd be so up for this as my E9 has been quite lonlely this year and not driven so much. I went to the Asheville Vintage 2 or 3 times and that's where I met both of my good friends Stan and Chris. I think Doug Dolan would drive down with me and to Andrew, you and Cindy would be welcome to camp here for night also if the full drive is too much for one day. I think even a social distancing with mask get together with eating outdoors could be reasonably safe. I never thought I'd grow tired of living and working from home... Steve Armstrong would need to come too as he's promised us all some more Boudin sausage from his local butcher.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you Wayne. We'll be driving is Veronika.

IMG_3514.jpeg