The Vintage May 19-21 2017 in Asheville NC

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have an extra ticket to friday's Heroes of Bavaria if someone needs, otherwise will post on FB.

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Hey Richard -- good to hear from you. We are finalizing plans for the caravan tomorrow night. One of our compatriots is working on a route for us; his ideas were better than mine. Best guess is that we will be leaving around 8am and if we are heading West on I 66 we likely will meet up at the I 66 VA welcome center West of Hwy 28 (Assuming we head West on I66 and then onto I 81 for a bit.) If this changes I will let you know. Some of the guys want to leave earlier, so that is a possibility.

Send me your phone number via a private conversation and I will text you tomorrow evening.

Chris,

Sent

Will catch you guys down there. Safe travels!

TodB

Reaction score
I'm leaving at 4 AM Thursday, headed up I95 out of Saint Augustine to I26 and then onto Greenville to meet some folks and then driving on to Asheville. I've spent 56.75 of my 57 years living and driving in New England so I am a little apprehensive driving solo through Georgia and South Carolina, two places I've never been before, in a 47+ year old car. I would much prefer to have the LA - Monterey posse from last year in tow. What could possibly go wrong?

See you soon! Safe travels to all

download.jpg

bimmerboy73

Reaction score

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Made it to atlanta and crashing at rsporche's pad. Tod, you should be fine as long as you can fake a southern accent when you get pulled over, and having a command of SEC football trivia would be helpful.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
love the pic ... i am looking forward to seeing some of HBChris' pics on sunday here in ATL. i sent a care package up with Steve for a little libation for people staying in the same house.

TodB

Reaction score
Arrived alive and unscathed after a 6 hour blast up from FL. Looking forward to some good, non highway driving over the next couple of days. Thanks to Benji for the pit stop location in Greenville.