This Might be a bargain or a nightmare

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm missing shots of the sill, floors, tops of fenders and behind glovebox/fuse box & rear trailing arm pick up points to make that judgement.

18k is a price for which you get them in a rotten condition. Seems fair if all parts are present and in reasonable condition.

I saw an incorrect wheel lug nut tool, but that is the simplest to correct. Does seem to have a nice Petri.

day66

Reaction score
I think that may be the second time this one has surfaced - seem to recall it sold at auction 6-12 months ago and then found its way on to Ebay. As for rot, well in the UK what choice do we have ....

Obsession

Reaction score
Tried calling about this car.

No luck.

Tried to send a message via Ebay. It wont let you.

So i sent a text message.

Very unavailable if he is selling a car.

jpg10

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Strange one, the bumper and the other bits they show raise questions about it but they could've been made more presentable for the pictures.

Some of the pictures don't look too bad so would want a better look, it's an eye opener at some of the prices in the UK now

ABZY

Reaction score
I spoke to guy seems dealer but genuine. Needs full restore lots of over spray to underpan so agree been made presentable for sale. Interior, steering wheel etc so some nice bits there.

The number on the ebay link is typo, if you call number in ad he will answer.

Complete car I think bottom price is 17500.

Happy I bought my csi 74 now at 15k.