Tlocznia Blach

aljaz11

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would suggest to stay away from them. I have paid for the parts which were not delievered and wasted 1 year trying to agree to a solution with the director of the Company.....I had a bad experience and I rather pay a few more euros and buy quality parts from Wallothnesch

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Always suspicious of fancy, animated, expensive to build websites. They are selling(but perhaps not delivering) car parts. Not expen$ive perfume or designer clothing.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i added a caution to the FAQ - Best Souces about a month ago when i heard a bad report from a member.

Reactions: Dlc

Breiti

Reaction score
I order something there and ask them today for paying with PayPal.
Let's see if and what they answer.

Breiti

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
I asked when a part would be available a couple times last year and finally heard back that it should be available in early 2024. Sounds like I should give up on them.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have no point to complain about them but for me it is local. Most people and professional shops we have plenty in Poland, (restoring BMW E9, MB, VW...which are subcontractors for famous restorations shops across World) are visiting them in person. The owner is open and inviting. He also is very experienced and nice person. He helped not only me as he was restoring E9s (not only) in the past by himself and he's open to help.

Many body parts you're buying from other sources are made in here. Not sure but probably business case is our of single users buying one piece shipped on the other size of the World. You know well that it is not a piece of cake and even W&N are failing there from time to time.

Comparing different sources of aftermarket body panels (not only for BMW) they have one of the best-fitting ones (e.g. floor panels - which have been upgraded over years).

What is good is they are still considering and bringing new parts which is extremely costly.

I'm sorry you have problems. W&N have special team only packing and doing paper work for shipping. Tlocznia Blach is focused on making and selling lots. As you know the shop is not always up-to-date due to limited team. Shipping, packing is PITA for many shops or small sellers (e.g in Germany) so they are not very happy to ship. Items are frequently damaged during transportation and claiming is very difficult, costly and time consuming. Only Big Players (like W&N) can afford it without major problems.

@Breiti et All - Of course I will keep for you with your successful and fast requests to TB. Maybe 2024 will be improved in comparison to previous years.

P.S.
You are or will be using their parts anyhow (as some are available only there) but in most of cases not bought directly from.

TomHom

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all,
the website of tlocznia-blach is down now. Does anybody have the actual status of that company?
Thomas

Breiti

Reaction score
I had contact with him 3 weeks ago about an order.
Waiting for a bill since. Don't know what happen.

Breiti

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Has anyone dealt with https://tlocznia-blach.pl/ for body parts. The photos of the panels look good and the prices are more reasonable than W&N. Thanks, Starcruiser
With all the catfishing text messages I am getting I assumed "Tlocznia Blach" was the screen name of an attractive lady reaching out to classy classic car owners assuming they are as reliable and elegant as their cars.

Reality has disappointed all parties, real and virtual.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

I would also like to share my experience (supporting story above) trying to help someone to buy floor panels from Tlocznia.
To support I contacted Tlocznia few times to clarify timing, availability, shipping, dimensions.weight etc. I have also organized all including shipping but in the end of the process potential buyer has change his mind.

The "funniest thing" is the Owner warned me, that according to his experience I might just loose my time trying to help and in the end he was right. I was also told such situation is common dealing with single sellers in a need of one or two repair panels. Very often no a business case (time and income-wise) to deal with single part sales unless you are not a shop (like W&N) with specific people, system and IT teams working with the single-piece Customers. This is for sure not the way of business for Tlocznia and they have not reopen the web shop as repair panel is not the core business for Them.

You still can contact them via fb of just call then (during working hours of the workweek).
In case of specific topics I can provide support (including shipping in very specific cases) as I'm not a sales representative of TB.

Also please note only payment is advance is possible (and Tlocznia is not respecting PayPal) as the history shows people far from being trustworthy (e.g. not paying for the parts they have received). That is why some of You might not receive parts or have not receive answers for some questions they can't support.

In the end most of the panels produced by Tlocznia are in the web shops you are using (sold in bulks, not pieces).

Classic car market (incl. E9) is Europe is slowing down (situation with UA and Automotive branch crisis) so not all products from Tlocznia are available for today as long there is not another bulk buy to start the whole time- and cost-consuming process.

Hope this info appear to be useful for some of You.

Breiti

Reaction score
That is a shame that your effort was worthless at the end.

I have to tell, that you also try to help me for 1 part, which in the end not longer available.

Thank you for your help at all !!!

Breiti