Tool box

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
toolboxes are available new. Which knob are you looking for, leather w/logo, wood w/logo, or plain wood?

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have a wood with Alpina logo I'll sell. About 60% of the eBay price - excellent condition. ERROR - corrected in subsequent post below.

Last edited:

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Larry and Jesus,

My APOLOGIES for misleading you. Relied on the memory cells in my old brain, and they were 'faulty'. It is a wood knob with NARDI emblem on the top and a rubber ring around the enlarged 'knob' part. I can send pictures Larry if you are interested - use the e-mail address above. Jesus, let me know if you are interested in case Larry is not.

Again - sorry for faulty memory. Took it off shortly after purchasing the car and installed another knob - 6 months ago.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Larry and Jesus,

My APOLOGIES for misleading you. Relied on the memory cells in my old brain, and they were 'faulty'. It is a wood knob with NARDI emblem on the top and a rubber ring around the enlarged 'knob' part. I can send pictures Larry if you are interested - use the e-mail address above. Jesus, let me know if you are interested in case Larry is not.

Again - sorry for faulty memory. Took it off shortly after purchasing the car and installed another knob - 6 months ago.

thank you for the clarification Gary, i am only interested in alpina emblem, regards