Tools!!

RogerB

Reaction score
I mistakenly placed this in the "General Discussion "forum:

My csl does not have or need a tool box, so I am selling these tools. There is one complete set in fine condition, one set missing the halogen ? bulb in excellent condition, one set missing a few things, and one set missing more than the last set. The three clam shells are all broken in different places. You MIGHT make one good one out of the three shells?!? I am not interested in separating them and selling them to different people. They must be bought as a group, then you keep what you want and sell the rest if you want to.

I want $1,200 US cash to me after shipping and Paypal if used. I prefer not to ship them internationally. Pick up in GA is preferred, but I realize that probably is not likely although possible.

I can send higher resolution pictures via email if necessary. This website limits the size.

I have been a member of this group a long time, and many on here know me if that is a concern. If no interest, they can go back on the shelf. Thank you for your time! RogerB

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 266
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 248
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 257
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 246
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 240

RogerB

Reaction score
Roger, do you still have all those tools for sale?
chris

Chris:

Yes! Still got them! No one expressed any interest back then.

Roger

I repeat:

"I am not interested in separating them and selling them to different people. They must be bought as a group, then you keep what you want and sell the rest if you want to."

Last edited:

Tom P

Reaction score
Tool question

General question - which tool sits to the left of the smallest allen wrench? It's a lower case upside down "t" like shape.

Thanks!