trim and seals around the door and quarter window and have a few questions

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am installing the trim and seals around the door and quarter window and have a few questions
I have, for one side, the inner trim that captures the headliner

On the C channel above the quarter window, on face is smooth, the other has some ridges, based on a photo I found an the forum it looks like the ridges go towards the outside?
I should be able to locate it forward and aft based on the attachment holes, but what should it align to? the front edge to the front edge of the quarter window?

On test fitting the part with the wood trim, inside, below the quarter window, it doesn't really want to go back as far as in needs to, based on the attachment holes
I assume that this part (with the wood trim) at the very aft end, laps over the headliner capture trim

Can someone post a few photos of that detail? the very aft end of the wood trimmed part the aft end of the headliner capture trim, where they intersect

Thanks

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
And on installing the C channel above the quarter window, and the piece that continues forward, use pop rivets or screws or does it matter?

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
HERE
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1615.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
IMG_1617.JPG
IMG_1618.JPG

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
The seal above the 1/4 that fits into the C channel is help by metal clips with teeth on them
How many are supposed to be in there? and the spacing of (sort of the same question)
If I don't have enough, what is the alternative? Blue?
Thanks