TSD Season is upon us

bcoli

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Friends of Classic Rallies,

You still have time to sign up online ( https://aroc-usa.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=4002&club_id=677320&item_id=2222735 ) or just email [email protected] or text Yulia at 503-886-9229 for either Saturday's basic rally school (only offered via ZOOM, no longer at Langer's) or for Sunday's Rally #1 written by Simon Levear who will also be writing the 2024 NW Classic Rally (June 27-30th).

For those who sign up/and/or contacted me, I will send out the ZOOM link on Thursday for the 9am Saturday ZOOM RALLY SCHOOL (approx 2 hours or until questions cease)

For those joining the RALLY on Sunday, remember to contact me and set your CLOCKS forward (spring forward time change), and you have the option to pay for 3 rallies and get the 4th rally for free. pricing: $20 per rally for AROO Members and $30 each event for cars with no AROO members inside...

The rally starts at the REST AREA on I5 southbound just south of WILSONVILLE in the REARMOST parking area, with a meeting at 9:40am and FCO at 10:01am Entrants will have a WAIVER, a CAR NUMBER and the ROUTE INSTRUCTIONS emailed to them ahead of the event along with simple instructions to LOAD the RICHTA rally timing app to your phone. The APP will give you your score as you pass each checkpoint so you can adjust your speed, and know how you are doing.
Look for RICHTA COMPETITOR APP in your APP STORE. It is free.

Looks like the rally ends at the Abby's Pizza in Woodburn.

AROO CUP #1 entrants so far:
Tim Talylor and ________ (he is looking for a DRIVER)
Bill/Sue Colisch
John Johnson/Maria Menor
Frank Felice/Mariela Botella
Dennis Howell/Claudia Reinhaus
Fred/Lisa McNabb
Ed Grayson/Jeff Gretz
Ryan/ Fiona McDonough
Paul Eklund/Yulia Smolyansky
Bob/Puff Stevens

Here are the NEXT events:
April 7 Roger Dilts (non-Richta, traditional format)
May 5th TBA
June 9th Paul and Yulia (likely RICHTA to practice for NWCC)
June 27-30th NW Classic Rally from Portland to Madras! www.northwestclassicrally.org written by Simon Levear 15 entries already paid, so don't delay! And unfortunately, it appears that one of the other major classic car rallies (Lewis and Clark) will not happen in 2024, so this is your chance to get that sporty car out, but the Cascade Classic Rally & Tour will happen in mid-Sept in the Seattle area.

Attachments

• 2024 NWCC Poster.jpg
    2024 NWCC Poster.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 6